Turn-Key Marketing Campaign
MINI Rally Motor-Tober Events will be eligible for 75% Retail Co-op reimbursement on pre-approved components. For each campaign, center will be able to review and approve the mailed invitation. 30-days is the recommended time frame to sign-up prior to your event. A minimum of 20-days prior to event date is required for planning and fulfillment.
$2,100 - $7,400
price based on size of store and size of mailing
Mail & Email Invitations: $1.19/ea
8.5 x 11 two-sided color self-mailer invitation, includes one targeted email prior to each event date
Marketing Services: $495
Program Management, research, design, analytics and reporting. Conquest names are $0.15/ea plus $20 restocking fee.
Promotion Coordinator: $550 /day
Insurance on $5,000 Cash Giveaway
J&L Marketing will provide a turn-key direct marketing campaign, including:
- A J&L Business Growth Strategist will guide you through each component of the campaign, consulting before, during and following the event. This includes supplying a best practice Sales Atlas guide and conducting a best practice preparation meeting prior the event.
- Printing and first class postage 8-days prior to the event using an 8" w x 11" h folded self-mailer to target previous customers based on list analytics, and select conquest list if applicable.
- In addition to the mailed invitation, a targeted email will be sent 4-days prior to the event to each customer on the mailing list with a valid email address.
- DMS data extraction and unmatched analytics with industry leading bPrecise® program, determining the targeted customer most likely to purchase during the campaign
- Conquest list purchase if of interest, including tailored recommendations
- Promotion Coordinator staffing on event day, including qualifying customers at event registration for hand-off to Motoring Advisors
- Traffic driving fully-insured Giveaways and Promotion Packages available including a chance to win $5,000 that is covered by an insurance policy.
- Reporting statistics for Day of Event and 30 day period following to report sales of list matched to DMS
- Handling of co-op pre-approval for invitation and retail co-op submission on behalf of center.